Monday, August 30, 2010

No specific title :-)

Well let's see...where was I ??? Friday--Ella Kate went with Nana to the football game. She really enjoyed herself. Thanks Nana!! Emma Klaire and I visited with Sammy and Sharia for a little bit, and then just hung out at home with Norman. Saturday we cleaned, swam, and then the four of us went to eat and to Wal-Mart. We had a fun evening even though it wasn't anything very exciting.  Sunday was church, rest, and church. Pepaw and Memaw were out of town, so we just had a quiet lunch and afternoon at home.

Today was a very good day for a Monday..HA!  Everything went smoothly. We ate supper at Memaw's..I had a little and she had a little...so together it made a yummy supper!

Ella Kate is doing so well in school. She loves her teachers, and is making really good grades. She gets frustrated when something doesn't come to her instantly, but we are working on that....and trying to learn one of the hardest lessons in life.....LIFE IS NOT EASY!!! 

Emma Klaire is loving school also...I am sure she keeps everyone on their toes..Ha! One of her favorite pastimes now is watching herself on video...so funny! She asks to do it often.

I really want another child, but I have to get Norman on board. Right now that doesn't look very hopeful. So I am praying for him to change his mind or for me to have a peace. I do have two healthy, beautiful, and precious girls....and I am getting older by the minute.....so I guess we will just have to see what happens. I want them to grow up and be strong, beautiful, and godly women....but I also want them to be little and need/want their mama!!!!

Ok....enough of that...

William, KK, and JC are coming home...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  William flew in tonight...he is on his way to Nana's.  KK and JC will be here Thursday. Hopefully we will all be together Thursday night for a little bit.

When the girls were smaller I think I took pictures daily...these days for some reason I don't as often...so I am going back to some older ones. Hope you enjoy them......I sure do :-)


Emma Klaire and her baby.. at this age she took this baby everywhere....how sweet!


Ella Kate and her "car" for kindergarten....precious!!

So until next time....may you find much JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment