Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Go Go Go!


Monday the girls had well check-ups after school.
Emma Klaire weighed 27 lbs.   I am not sure at which age weight becomes something you don't write about???? HA!

They both had really good check-ups.


Tuesday Ella Kate started Cheer Cats (tumbling/cheer). She really enjoyed it.
I ran by to see Gran Gran...she fell and is at the hospital. Doing well though!
I had Girls' Night Out at Courtney's...it was a very enjoyable evening with lots of good food.

Wednesday was school and church....and now school work.
Last night one of my little girls at school house burnt.  It is so sad. I can't imagine losing all my material things. Yes... the most important thing is that they are safe....but it is hard to have to start over.

I haven't taken pictures this week...so I found an older pictures that give me much joy!
 

Very Random!! Ha!









I have pleaded with time before.....But Dear Time.....Please Slow Down!!!!

Thank you God for my girls:)

So Until Next time...I hope you find much JOY!

1 comment: