Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life

I couldn't come up with a title tonight. I want to say a big hi to Aunt Janice and Uncle Don!!! They have just been introduced to my blog. Aunt Janice said it felt like she had had a visit with us...perfect!!

Thursday was a regular busy day with lots of studying. Friday we went to the ballgame to watch/hear Blake play @ halftime....Great Job!!  It was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ...but we had fun visiting.

Saturday I helped with a baby shower, and then the four of us went to eat and to Barnes and Noble. It was a great little family outing. Both girls enjoyed it, but Emma Klaire kept saying ...."This is so much fun!" I love Tupelo....etc...

Today was church....rest....and church...
For the last three or four weeks Emma Klaire has not wanted to go to Sunday School...where as she use to love it! So today I let her go in the 4-5's and she loved it. Thank goodness...Sunday School is so important.

Gran Gran is out of the hospital, but she is staying with my aunt and uncle.


I know none of this is real exciting, but at least when we look back at these few days we will remember a little about them.

More pictures from the past......
Blake, Mason, And Ella Kate

Oh...so sweet:)


So until next time....I hope you find much JOY!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the picture of Ella Kate holding "baby" Emma Klaire. Seems like that should've been 2 or 3 DAYS ago instead of YEARS ago! Where has the time gone???

    ReplyDelete