Thursday, August 26, 2010

This week...............

Monday after school we went to see Gran Gran at Aunt Bobby's and Uncle Larry's. She is doing better, but she still is very sore.

Tuesday we had dentist appointments....love their new dentist.... then we had dance!
Ella Kate did great at the dentist. She went right back by herself.  Emma Klaire cried, but it was more of a mad cry ....not a scared cry. He laid her down and counted her teeth..
Ella Kate loves dance.
Tuesday was super busy!!!!!!!!!!!

Wednesday was my dentist appt. and then church....rush..rush...rush....love my new dentist also!!!!!!  I have never said that about a dentist...Ha!

Thursday Walmart....etc.....

Of course all of these activities took place after a long day at school....LOL

Norman is trying to learn to play the guitar...I am very impressed!!!!!  Pictures will need to be posted of this taking place.......

Pictures of my girls below:


                                                      Emma Klaire's first ponytail.....Yeah!!!




Ella Kate and her earrings...


My Girls


Emma Klaire

So until next time.....I hope you find much JOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment