Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where did the time go?

                                       Ella Kate had her first day of third grade!!!

Where does the time go??? It seems like yesterday we were in the NICU just wanting her to gain ounce after ounce:) 

Ella Kate: I am so proud of you! You are such a sweet, loving daughter. I hope you have an awesome year!!!!!

Ella Kate's teacher is Andrea Patterson. She is a wonderful teacher. It is really neat that she is right beside me. I get to be with her all day (sort of) HA!

Emma Klaire is doing fine at COF.....being the life of the party as usual.....lol!

I can't believe she will be three next week.
PLEASE TIME......SLOW DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got to meet my students this week. I have a great bunch of kiddos...can't wait for a regular day Monday....need a schedule!

So until next time.....I hope you find lots of JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment