Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back to School

Well yesterday was my first day back to school. It went well. Today was my second day back to school........it also went well! I got to meet my students and their parents tonight. I always enjoy that. I had 20 of my 21 students come. I have so much to do before Thursday.

I feel like I haven't even seen the girls. I have gotten so use to seeing them all day...every day. Emma Klaire has gone to COF the last two days. She got to go on the Tumblebus today which she always loves. Ella Kate spent the day with Elizabeth Grace yesterday and Pepaw and Memaw today. She came to school to today to meet her teacher Mrs. Andrea Patterson.....who she has always known. I just can't believe she is in third grade and will be able to have such an awesome teacher!!!!

Sisterly Love!!!





So until next time...I hope you find JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment