Sunday, August 1, 2010

....moments that take your breath away!

I heard a song the other day by George Strait...
         Life is not the breaths you take,but the moments that take your breath away.

so true...

Friday we stayed around the house. Elizabeth Grace and her mother came and swam with us. Saturday was very busy. We had two birthday parties. We went to our cousin Jeff's and then to Elizabeth Grace's. We also did a bunch of running around (errands). I only took pictures at Elizabeth Grace's party.




Emma Klaire enjoyed the cookie cake!
Today we went to church and just stayed around the house. I cooked lunch and we ate at Memaw's. I tried to swim....but I didn't last but about an hour because of the heat. I am working on school stuff now....................

School starts tomorrow for me.I am excited, but I love my summer. I also am not sure I can handle this heat. Emma Klaire is going to school, and Ella kate is going to get to spend the day with Elizabeth Grace.

I hope I can keep up with my blog when school starts....we shall see.

So until next time .....I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment