Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Emma Klaire is Three!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I can't believe that Emma Klaire is three.  All day today she would say...today is my birthday...I 'm three and my two is gone ...(while holding up three fingers) Ha!


Emma Klaire:
    You are such a joy! You love to act silly and play around.
    You have so much love to give to everyone.
    You adore your big sister which you follow around everywhere (a little closely at times) HA! HA! 
    You enjoy singing....You sing a lot!!!
    You love when you get to see family ...like Nana and Memaw, etc.....you start screaming their names...
     You love daycare...Ms. Annie is your teacher...but you still run to me when I come to pick you up with
      your huge smile saying "MOMMY!!!".
     The next thing you say is where's sissy? Where are we going now?
    You love to watch Cailou.
    You still eat very little.....but enough:)
    I could go on and on...
   You are our sunshine and I can't get enough kisses and hugs each day from you!!
   I remember everything about the day you were born.You were so loved well before you were born. So
   many people were they to meet you and hold you. Besides your and daddy and me....your big sister was
   the proudest! She loves you so much also.

  You took cupcakes to school today for your friends.  After school today we went to Nana's and D's for some birthday hugs and a present. When we got home, Pepaw and Memaw came for birthday hugs and to open presents. We got you a cash register, which you loved more than I thought you would, a tricycle, and a little purse with different little things that go in it (purse was from Ella Kate). You are not quite ready for the tricycle, but with a little practice you will be going everywhere. We had a cookie cake and sang happy birthday! Your party will be this Saturday....you are very excited.


Backtracking......Sunday was a day of worship...school work...and more worship. Monday was our first day of real school....it went well.

Below are some pictures of Birthday Girl........................../




No comments:

Post a Comment