Sunday, August 15, 2010

Emma Klaire's 3rd Birthday Party

Wednesday -Friday were just normal, hot school days. We went to school, church, the grocery store, etc. I realize now that I will not be able to blog everyday due to everyday life...Ha!  I will get to it as I can.

Saturday we visited at Memaw's with Matt's family until time for the birthday party. Then we had a really fun birthday party....but oh was it super duper HOT!!!!!

Emma Klaire had a blast and it was lots of fun!

D and Emma Klaire

Li Li and Emma Klaire

Uncle Matt and Li Li

Elizabeth, Hayley, Emma Klaire, and Ryan

Anna and Katelyn

Gran Gran and Nana


Birthday Girl!!!

I have some more pictures I want to post, but it was taking too long. I didn't get everyones picture that came either....I was really busy. But a big thanks to everyone that came out to help us celebrate! I will try in the next few days to post some more. I have some with Emma Klaire really smiling!

So until next time....I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment