Monday, September 6, 2010

A Week With Family

I haven't blogged since last Monday, and I have so much to update. I guess I will do it by days. I also have lots of pictures...hopefully I can use all of them. :)

Tuesday after school we went to visit with William at Nana's. The girls had so much fun....then on to Cheer Cats.

Wednesday we visited with William again at Nana's before heading to church!

Thursday after school Nana and William came and swam with us. Then we waited for the rest of the family to arrive. D and Bec Bec came...and JC and KK!!!! We had everyone here all at one time. That doesn't happen very often around here anymore.

Uncle William and EK2 eating cookie pie!!! Yum! Yum!


She looks like a ragdoll in this picture...HA!

Friday William flew out. After school we went to visit Gran Gran at Aunt Bobbie's and Uncle Larry's and ended up eating supper there. Their humming birds are amazing. Seriously there are around 60 or so at a time.  Absolutley Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After that KK came to our house to play, and JC went to the football game with Norman and T.

Saturday was an beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!! So D, Nana, KK, JC, Ella Kate, Emma Klaire, and me went to the lunch and to the park. (Norman went to the MSU game all day.) We had lots of fun. After the park, we played at Nana's, ate supper there, and then came home exhausted. So much fun though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




The girls had a fit over the baby ducks. There were three!

I think I will do Sunday and today on another post.
So until next time....I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment