Monday, September 20, 2010

Wow...I am behind!

I keep saying I am going to write a post....but life gets in the way !! Ha!! This will be a pictureless (is that even a word?) post. I have taken some pictures, and I will come back and add them soon. I decided I needed to go ahead and write about last week before I totally forgot it!!!

Last Monday we came home from school and just did homework, etc. There are very few times we can just come home!

Tuesday we went to visit Gran Gran and went to Cheer Cats.  I did walk Monday and Tuesday which was first since spring.

Wednesday Nana came and played, and then we headed to church. It was my first night to teach 2-3 year olds. We had 9!!!! Wow!! It was fun...though!

Thursday I had Girls' Night Out with some of my teacher friends. We always have a good time. We just went out to eat this time...which was different.

Friday we went to Memaw's and just "hung out" as we call it.

Saturday I got to stay home all day  (except for Wal-Mart)!!! I love just staying at home..I can be so productive!!!!!!!!! Ha!

Sunday we had "Third Sunday" at our house. We probably had around thirty people or so come eat. It is Norman's family..............so much fun and lots of memories were made. I do have pictures and will add them soon.

Today was just a normal school day....then home...to homework, piano, supper, baths, etc.  But I wouldn't change any part of it ...for anything in the world. 

So until next time.....(and I will post pictures...HA!) I hope you find lots of JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment