Monday, September 6, 2010

A Week with Family Part 2

Sunday we went to Nana's church. I was so shocked...Ella Kate went to children's church and Emma Klaire stayed in the nursery! (Lori .....can you believe that!!!!) They are growing up..

After church, we all went to Logan's to eat. So good! Then KK, JC, the girls and I went to Gran Gran's house while she went through some things. It was sad....Gran Gran is going to extended care. Hopefully she can come home when she wants to some......but for the most part this will become her home! It is not what anybody wanted, but it was the best option. So I took lots of pictures....we plan to go see her Wednesday. She got moved in today, and they say she is doing well. Oh by the way, she will be 95 in November.

Today Norman, the girls, and I just stayed at home. KK and JC stopped by on their way back home...so sad to see them go...but glad they are happy:)

We grilled chicken and corn and had a wondeful supper.

Below are some pictures I took at Gran Gran's yesterday:
Emma Klaire loves to play on the real phone at Gran Gran's.

So Sweet :)


More Sweetness :)


Perfect!


At Gran Gran's


KK, Gran Gran, and JC


Aunt Kathy was down helping out also. We had a good visit with her ;)

So as you can see................we have been going non-stop. This week looks to be just about as busy...Maybe next week I can start walking.....

So until next time...............I hope your days are filled with much JOY!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot believe Emma Klaire stayed in the nursery. Now when she doesn't want to stay with me on Wednesday night my feelings are gonna be sooooo hurt. :)

    ReplyDelete