Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day...

We walked out the door to church this morning and Emma Klaire (3) said, "It is a beautiful day!" and she was so right!

Hello everyone...guess I am not going to be posting as often as I would like. I just can't get it all done! This week was very busy again!!

Tuesday we had Parent/Teacher Night at school and dance. Wednesday we went to visit Gran Gran in her new home. She was doing well, and was tickled to see the girls. Ella Kate when straight into her room and started making sure things were straight and talking about how she could make things for her room. Then we ran home, ate quickly, and barely got to church on time. Whew!!! I am tired now just thinking about all of that. I am going to have to stop doing extra things on Wednesdays!

Thursday I had the girls pictures made. They did great! Hopefully will not have to hard of a decision. It is always such a chore for me to pick out pictures. When we got home Thursday night, I had to make sausage balls for my Grandparents' Day at school on Friday. Whew...again.

Friday we had Grandparents' Day at school. Ella Kate did also. Nana, D, Memaw, and Pepaw were all able to attend hers. Mrs. Patterson did a great job, and everyone enjoyed the celebration. It will probably be the last one she will have. They usually don't do things like that after third grade.

Saturday the girls went to Katelyn's and Abby's birthday party. Then we went to Hayden's Day. It was a benefit for sweet Hayden. It was very successful and so much fun! As we were leaving, Ella Kate said, "That was fun! I wish they would do that every Saturday night!!!!"   Ha!

Today has been church and rest.. Oh yeah....

HAPPY GRANDPARENTS' DAY!!
MY GIRLS HAVE THE BEST!...AND SO DO I!
These are pictures that I already had.........

My Gran Gran!



Pepaw and Girls

Memaw and Girls....Not sure about these expressions! Ha!

D and the girls ..with Norman

Nana and girls!!!

So until next time...I hope you find much JOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment