Monday, July 19, 2010

Wow...That's Amazing!

Tonight we (Norman, me, and the girls) decided to swim. We went out about 8:30 and had so much fun. It was wonderful quality time.... just the four of us. Emma Klaire was swimming up a storm (with her floaties--face down) and jumping off of the diving board. We had all been observing the night sky...the stars were awesome...Emma Klaire was on the diving board looking at the stars when she said in her sweet little two year old voice, "Wow...that's amazing!  Oh the sweetness of a small child.


Today has been pretty much what I call a wonderful, lazy summer day! Just like I like them. Sleep late, get up and swim, nap, play, swim some more.



Yesterday we went to church and then ate lunch at Memaw's. I got to lay on the raft in the pool for almost two hours by myself. That was a treaat! Then we went to Memaw and Pepaw's church for their VBS commencement program. Ella Kate did great, and afterwards we ate supper there with homeade ice cream!

Saddle Ridge Ranch VBS Commencement Take 2  Pleasant Grove Church









So until next time....I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment