Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Plum Tuckered Out!


We had another relaxing day at home. I love being at home with my girls. Today I needed to clean....but I didn't. I just played with the girls. We had Savannah (cousin) come swim and play with us. Afterwards, Emma Klaire fell alseep watching tv. That has never happened before, so I had to get my camera. Of course when she woke up, she was very unhappy for a little while. It was such a late nap.

While we were eating supper tonight, Emma Klaire said, "I had fun today with...Mama who did I have fun with?" I got so tickled!

I have forgotten to mention that Ella Kate has been going to VBS at Memaw's church. She has had so much fun! She has been riding with Connie and Savannah each night.

Tomorrow Ella Kate is going to have three teeth pulled! She is being a great sport about it, and we are going to have a fun day afterward.... just us! I am taking Emma Klaire to daycare tomorrow :( Not excited about that. It is for the best because both grandparent's are busy, and hopefully it will get her back in the groove. I may take her a day next week also. She loves it and her teachers. It is just hard after staying with me all summer. However, I can't stand to take her when I am at home. So she hasn't been since May 28th! Anyway.... I know she will cry, but I also know she will be ok. But will I ????? teeth being pulled and daycare
...NOT FUN!!!




Before Church Tonight....



So until next time.....may you find lots of JOY!

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the blog. If you ever get tired of Emma Klaire can I have her? She's such a sweetie. I promise I'll give her back when she turns into a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks for the offer though!

    ReplyDelete