Wednesday, July 7, 2010

......

This one of my all time favorite pictures of my girls!

We spent the day just staying around the house until VBS time. We slept late, swam a little, and cleaned
(me that is ). I try to "deep" clean each room of my house each year.This year I am just now getting started, so every room will probably not get done. I did our bedroom today. I went through all the drawers, dusted, took valances down to get cleaned, etc. Hopefully it will last a while....we will see.
At VBS tonight we learned about how God has a plan for all of us. Isn't that cool!  Emma Klaire's teachers said she loved the story tonight about Zacchaeuss. They sang the song...    Zacchaeuss was a wee little man...... They said she wanted to sing it over and over. I reallly wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch her learning each night.

So until next time...I hope you find lots of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment