Friday, July 9, 2010

Counting My Joys!!!!

I got to thinking today about all the joy in my life.I am so thankful to God for giving me so much! I am so thankful for a husband that loves me so much and my two girls who always want their mommy. I hope that I will always be on the top of their list! I am so thankful for my family and friends. There are many other joys..I have too many to mention. Maybe I could list one or two things that I am so thankful for each day. I would never get through......................

Yesterday the girls and I did a few errands. We tried to eat and play at McDonald's but it was way to hot!!!! As my mother says, McDonald's makes too much money  not to be able to keep the inside playground air conditioned. Anyway...We picked Nana up and went for Ella Kate's first orthodontist visit. She is going to have to have two teeth pulled. Not fun!!!!! We also stopped off at Yummy Yogurt.....Yummy is right! 

 Last night we had VBS, and as usual the girls loved it.

Today we swam ....(IT IS SO HOT HERE!). Now Emma Klaire is napping and Ella Kate is watching tv. I should be cleaning, but I have a lot on my mind. I have decided blogging is relaxing....so I am not cleaning. It can wait. I am however in the process of making a Ding Dong Cake!  .....let me rephrase attempting to make a Ding Dong Cake!

Below are so older pictures that I love!







This is our last night of VBS! We are really tired, but it has been a great week!
Sometimes things happen that we don't understand...but God has a plan!

So until next time....may you find many joys unspeakable!

No comments:

Post a Comment