Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I Am Gonna Miss These Days!

I love my girls so much! I was so made to be a mommy! I heard the song on the radio the other day...I am gonna miss these days.......and I got kind of sad. I already miss the baby days...I am just trying to treasure each day. They love me so unconditionally right now, and I hope that never changes. They need me, and I need them to need me. ( I love my husband so much also...I will have to blog about him another day...I promise :) )  We have had so much fun this summer.

Yesterday we went to Wal-mart and bought Ella Kate's school supplies. Oh NO!! Summer Please Slow Down!!
Then I took the girls to Nana's to play. I came home and floated around the pool (yes I had many more things that needed to be done...but...). The girls swam late yesterday afternoon and then we decided to swim last night again. Anyway, Emma Klaire finally really swam with no floaties. She also jumped off the diving board (with floaties).  It is just such a priceless age. I have always said that I wish I could bottle up each stage of their lives. So that I could open it up and remeber the feel, sounds, etc of them.

Emma Klaire swimming step to step. This is how Ella Kate started also.



Today the girls and I went with Pepaw and Memaw to Tupelo. We went to VF and the mall. We had a yummy lunch at Finney's. In between lunch and the mall Ella Kate had an oral surgeron appointment about her teeth. They do not want to put her to sleep, so I think we are just going to go to a pediatric dentist. 

We also have a new pet. Ella Kate wanted a fish for pulling her tooth this weekend. (yes..the tooth fairy came also...this was a special tooth.) She bought a beta .....Her name is Rainbow.


Meet Rainbow!!!!!!


So until next time.....I hope you find lots of JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment