Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thank you God for the rain......and Magic Erasers!

Thank you God for the rain.....Well we got a much needed rain today. It wasn't much, but it helped. We slept late, and we woke up to the sound of rain. I love that.

Thank you God for Magic Erasers....
As soon as I got up, I got to "deep" cleaning again. I got the kitchen, breakfast room, and laundry room cleaned. Magic Erasers are awesome! They clean walls, cabinets, etc so well. I had to get Norman to bring me some more at lunch so I could finish.  (Such a great, wonderful guy he is!) I put my "piles" in the dining room, so I still have that to do. But I love seeing progress. 

I moved my silverware drawer which is really confusing all of us. After 11 years of the silverware in the same place, it is going to take some getting use to look in another drawer. I can handle that kind of change.....other changes in life are unbearable at times.

The girls have a had a lazy summer day. Sleeping late, playing with play-dough, napping, going to Memaw's, and playing with Nana.  Nana came and played with the girls so I could clean.

Pictures from last summer:



No comments:

Post a Comment