Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Visit with Family

Today was spent at Memaw's and Pepaw's with family. One of my favorite kind of days. We ate way too much and played hard. We swam a little and cried a little. I haven't gotten to spend near as much time with my nephew, Elijah, as I had thought I would have by now, but today we played. Mae Mae and I got to catch up (school talk of course). We are we planning a day trip to their house before school so the kids can play again. Blake is staying the week with Pepaw and Memaw, and Mason .......well Mason kept running from the camera!!!!!!



Emma Klaire and Elijah....19 months age difference
Emma Klaire really wanted to be able to hold Elijah.





Ella Kate and Elijah




Uncle Matt, Elijah,and Emma Klaire



SILLY FACES!  EMMA KLAIRE LOVES HER UNCLE MATT FOR SURE!


Taking a ride


I was really proud of Emma Klaire. She let Lie Lie (as she calls him) ride first with Ella Kate without fussing.











I wish I could have videoed this. They got so tickled with each other!   Precious Memories......................



My Ding Dong Cake was edible, but not very lookable (I know that isn't a word!) Mason said he would eat it, but he had to hide his eyes while I cut into it! HA!  I had a picture of the finished product to share, but I deleted it instead. I do have a picture of it once it was cut.

I used almost two things of frosting to cover up all the cracks. LOL!


But Emma Klaire sure enjoyed it!!!!


As I was getting Emma Klaire out of the bathtub tonight she was crying. I was wrapping her in her towel and she said, "I need a nap!"   My response was, "Amen, sister!"  HA!

So until next time........I hope you find much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment