Friday, July 16, 2010

Our Yesterday and Today

I didn't ever get around to posting yesterday...we were busy. We went to have Ella Kate's teeth pulled, but we didn't get to go through with it. She went back there like a big girl, but when they started giving her shots to deaden the gums she got really upset. Anyway we are going to try and get it done while she is asleep. After the dentist we left and went to the mall and a few other stores. We ate at the mall, and over all had a good day.

Emma Klaire stayed at daycare yesterday without a hitch. She went in without crying, and when I picked her up she was having a ball! That was much relief for me!!!!!

After we picked up Emma Klaire we went on to Wal-mart and the home. We decided to swim because it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!! Emma Klaire decided she wanted to try it without her floaties. She swam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a very short distance, but so sweet!!! Ella Kate videoed it for me. I will have to learn how to put video on here.


This morning I got a call saying I could go work in my room at school. Thank goodness!!! I was getting nervous. I worked pretty much all day. I will have to go back one or two more times. I did stop long enough to go to Gran Gran's and eat lunch. Aunt Kathy was down and fixed us a wonderful lunch. After lunch, Ella Kate went to Nana's and Emma Klaire went to Pepaw's and Memaw's while I worked at school.

Ella Kate had lots of fun "cooking" at Nana's. They played Chopped....like the show on The Food Network.

After I got home, Ella Kate and I made blackberry jam. Pepaw had picked my berries several weeks ago. Memaw just froze them so I would have them when I got ready. Ella Kate was a big help.

                              This is a picture of the finished product. They ae upside down so they will
                                                seal and hopefully become jam like. Ha!


                             After the jam was made, the girls and I had a movie night with popcorn......fun, fun!



Our family is still going through much shock and heartache right now. I don't want to write details really, but I do think it is important that when we go back one day and read the blog....we know that there was hurt around. I have never had someone that I cared so much about.....just gone. I realize that God has a plan and we sure don't understand it right now, but it is part of our lives and we have to learn how to go on. I know very few people read this, but if you are checking in on us..... Please lift us up in your prayers today. THANK YOU!

So until next time....I  hope you find much joy!

2 comments: