Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Week of Catching Up

My goal this week besides being thankful is to catch up on blogging. I really don't like getting so behind. I feel like I forget to many good things.

Well once again it has been awhile since I have posted. We finally have 3G out here, and I am so excited because now my pictures will upload so much faster. Since I last wrote we have been busy. October always seems to be super busy at school, home, and church. So I figure I will just go back and tell the about some things here and there. We had Fall Break the first weekend of October. We went to Texas of course to see KK, JC, and Kadence.

We went half way and spent the night. The girls thought the room was so cool. It WAS really big. 


Kadence reading a book :)



Emma Klaire reading her babies a book.


Ella Kate and her sweet cousin.



Emma Klaire reading Kadence a book.



We went to a mall and Emma Klaire found a cool stroller to ride.


We always have so much fun when we go to KK's, but we just don't get to go often enough.

So until next time.............I hope you find much joy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment