Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pictures, Teeth, and Playing with Friends :)

Yesterday we went to get pictures made. When Ella Kate was four I had her picture made in a pretty, green smocked dress. I got a big one framed, and when I found out I was having Emma Klaire I knew I wanted her to wear the same dress and get her picture made. I can't believe that it was finally time to get that picture made. Talking about time flying by!!!!! She did great, and we got some of both of them also. Hopefully I can put them on here soon.

After pictures we ate at Danvers and went to the orthodontist. Ella Kate got a good report. Then we went to lots of stores and the mall. We were worn out!!! In fact, Emma Klaire told Norman when we got home ....."Been long day. Hope I never have to do that again!"  Ha! Words can't begin to describe that silly girl.



Snowflake had moved to our tree when we got home!!!!!  ???????? Emma Klaire said, " He is magic!"

Today we finished decorating the inside of the house for Christmas. Katelyn and Abby were scheduled to come play for the afternoon. Abby is sick, but Katelyn got to come.



So until next time.................I hope you find JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment