Sunday, November 20, 2011

Still Catching Up

I have decided since I am so far behind that I am just going to post the things we have done in the last month based on the pictures I have taken. So this post and possibly the next couple will be very random and not necessarily in the correct order.

Nana playing "daycare". Her teacher...Mrs. Emma Klaire....ha


                                                       JUST SWEETNESS!

                 We went to watch Mason march in a band competition and this was during a break at Target.
                 The hats were Uncle Matt's idea!

I can't remember if I have posted this picture or not.....but it is priceless.

Emma Klaire being a nurse.


Emma Klaire's "car" above and dolls below.


These were all iphone pictures so they might not be the best quality.
So until next time............I hope you have much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment