Monday, November 21, 2011

Making Memories

Today has been a perfect day! The girls were in and out going to Pepaw's and Memaw's and back home. It pretty much rained a lot of the day and was cloudy, but it was so relaxing. I caught up on laundry, and then we started getting the Christmas decorations out. I used to say I wouldn't put up Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but I got over that. I like getting it done so that we can enjoy it the rest of the week and not have to worry about getting it up. The tree is up and all the decorations are on the kitchen table to be put around the house tomorrow. Norman will have to do the outside decorations when he as time, and I think this year we will decorate the stair rail at some point.  I have such wonderful memories of putting up our Christmas tree with my mama, daddy, and siblings. We used to drink hot chocolate and eat cheese toast after we decorated our tree. So I am off to make hot chocolate!  Yum Yum!!!!!


                            Our tree is full of ornaments given to us or made
                            by the girls, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

                                           SNOWFLAKE IS BACK!!!!!!
Snowflake is an elf on the shelf. He makes sure we are on our toes during the Christmas season. He got out of the box while we were decorating. We can't wait to see what Snowflake will do this season. 


I got so tickled at Emma Klaire a minute ago. Ella Kate was telling her that Snowflake was watching her, and she better behave. Emma Klaire told Ella Kate, "That elf ain't alive!!"  Ha! I got so tickled.

I was just now telling Norman the little story above and Emma Klaire overheard us. She said, "I am supposed to say isn't not ain't...right?"   
Glad we got that cleared up!

To funny!!!

So until next time.....find JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment