Sunday, November 20, 2011

THIRD SUNDAY






Today after church we hosted Third Sunday. I am not sure if I have blogged about this before or not. But every other third Sunday Norman's extended family gets together at someone's house to eat. It is really special that they still do this. We always enjoy the visiting and of course the yummy food. I took a few pictures...I really meant to take more.  These were not all the ones here.

We are super excited about being off this whole week!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is a planned day of nothing......except sleeping late, playing, blogging (I will be caught up tomorrow....I hope...ha!!), and maybe putting up the Christmas tree. I love the holidays.............and I love being home with my girls!!! ....and Norman will be off at the end of the week to make for a perfect ending of what I hope/plan to be an amazing week.

No comments:

Post a Comment