Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Father's Day to the Best!!! and Other Things

This week we have been kind of busy. Sunday was Father's Day!
I am so thankful for my husband who is an amazing daddy to his girls. They are so blessed!
Norman and his girls

We are also very thankful for Pepaw and D! Y'all are the best!

Pepaw and his girls

Norman and his daddy

D and his girls

On Father's Day we went to church and then ate lunch at Memaw's. After lunch Norman, me, the girls and Pepaw swam. Thanks to the "pool boy" the water was beautiful.



Later in the afternoon, D and Nana came to eat supper and swim with us. We had a wonderful Father's Day!


Nana and Emma Klaire

Nana and Ella Kate




Too Cool!!!!

Ok...now to try some video...............ha! Well I can't figure it out. I am going to go ahead and post this, and then I will get Norman to help me sometime.





Monday we stayed around the house, swam, and napped, etc. Tuesday Ella Kate had an orthodontic appointment (yes....braces this summer!), so we went and had lunch at Chick-fil-a....her favorite. Today I took Emma Klaire to her "school" to play for a bit. She actually got up and was very excited to see her friends.......which makes me a happy mama. It is so nice not to have to worry about her! She has moved up (that makes me kind of sad :(   though). She is now in the four year old room with Ms Annie....whom we adore! Anyway she had a great day!
Pepaw, Ella Kate, and I went to see Mr. Popper's Penguin. It was a really cute movie, and we had a great time. We have church tonight, so I got to get supper ready.

So until next time.............I hope you find much JOY!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh....braces! I have, um, not so fond memories of those! But on this side of things, I sure am glad I had them. My advice- stock up on popsicles and mac&cheese!

    ReplyDelete