Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Wonderful Husband and Daddy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Tuesday, May 31st, Norman had a birthday!!!
I could not find a recent picture......except this one...:) Thanks Norman for being a wonderful, loving, coffee-drinking husband and daddy. You are the best. We had just gotten home from Texas at 3:30 in the morning the day of his birthday. But I found the energy to go get groceries and have birthday supper...yummy! We had grilled chicken, homemade mac and cheese, homemade ice cream, etc. We bought a cake so that Ella Kate could put a Pac Man on top. He likes to reminisce about his Pac Man days. Ha! He got a Keurig Coffee Maker for his birthday, Father's Day, etc. He is enjoying it...........I must say.

Once again is an amazing husband and daddy, and I am very thankful for him.

So Until Next time..............I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment