Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just Hanging Out and Blogging For a Year!

The past few days or so we have just been hanging out! We sleep late, swim, swim, play, and stay up late. I love my time with the girls!
I have now been blogging for a year now. I hope to find out how to make it into a book. I would like to make a book once a year. I am so glad that I started my blog.............I so wish I had done it earlier. Anyway it is a great, quick way to record memories!

Below are some pictures of our yard and of course the girls:
These are for you...Aunt Jancie!





This color is my favorite of all my lilies.


Below Emma Klaire is brushing her teeth. I just love the stool, and I know one day in the near future she won't need it :(


This is Ella Kate trying out her daddy's new coffee maker. Who knew? They make hot chocolate K-cups. Yummy!

Playing in the sprinkler after the pool....





So until next time.............I hope you find much JOY!







 Our lilies are really showing out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment