Saturday, June 4, 2011

Our Texas Trip to See Our Texas Baby...

.... and of course her wonderful mama and daddy!



JC, KK, and Kadence!


My last day of school was last Wednesday, May 25th. We packed and headed out when Norman got home from work Thursday.




We drove to Bryant, Arkansas and spent the night. The girls thought that was cool. Especially Emma Klaire............she just couldn't believe there was a bed, and we were staying there! Ha!




At our hotel
We got up Friday morning and finished our trip. We got to KK's house around 2:00. We couldn't wait to get our hands on that precious baby. I gave her many kisses! We pretty much just stayed around their house and took turns holding Kadence. (If you can spoil one that young......I think we took care of it! Ha!)

The girls :)


Emma Klaire and Kadence Rae


Ella Kate and Kadence ;)
They were both so good with her.

So sweet

                                                              

                                  Lots of kisses for Kadence!



Norman and I holding Kadence :) See we did let Norman have a short turn!  hee hee

Kadence had her first trip to Target and her first bath while we were there. I have several more (actually many more HA!) pictures to share. I just really wanted to get at least one post posted.




***On a different note....since we have been home we have swam, swam, and swam some more. If you look back at some of my post last year there are some pictures of where Emma Klaire started swimming some. Well this afternoon she started again. Really swimming.....like several feet.....so sweet. I remember well when Ella Kate started swimming. I love watching them learn and feeling so proud. I will try to post pictures of both of them swimming soon.                                                

One more snapshot of Kadence before I go...............

Don't these pictures just make you want to hold her and shower her with kisses!

So until next time....................I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment