Friday, July 8, 2011

Watermelon and Playing Catch Up!

I can NOT believe how much time I have let go by. Each week of the summer so far (and the weeks to come) have been amazing and most of them have been busy!!! I have so much to blog about and of course so many pictures!!!!

Below are just some random pictures I have been wanting to post:


Sisters riding in the jeep....one of their favorite things to do!






Emma Klaire trying to drive.....





Emma Klaire working..Ha!


Ella Kate Chillin'.....:)


Ella Kate's cabbage that she grew (with Pepaw's help) from school!  WOW!!!




The cabbage head!



Emma Klaire had to help show it off.  LOL

Pepaw and his awesome garden!


Memaw and the awesome garden!


Emma Klaire and Ella Kate eating some yummy watermelon ..yum yum!


All of these pictures were taken by Pepaw...thanks for sharing...


I will post what we have been doing the past few weeks in the next couple of days..........................or at least that is my plan! Ha!!

So until next time.....................I hope you find much JOY!!!!!

...and yes I know I need help learning how to center and align these pictures and captions...HELP  blogger friends!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment