Tuesday, July 12, 2011

VBS and Other Stuff :)

This week is VBS at our church. THE BIG APPLE ADVENTURE...the girls are having a blast. I am teaching the kindergarten class which is great. Yesterday we stayed at home and swam and cleaned until VBS time. Today we went to an orthodontic appointment and then to the mall.

I am still playing catch up........ Thursday June 23 the girls, Nana, and me went to Gran Gran's house and played. It was so good to get to go back to her house.

                                                         Pictures from Gran Gran's




That Friday we just hung out at home. (It is amazing how even though it is summer.......we stay so busy! I cherish our days of just staying at home.) Saturday and Sunday were just a regular weekend. Ella Kate had a Sunday School swimming party at Mrs. Michelle's that Saturday night. Sunday Elijah came to stay a few days at "Pepaw Camp."

Too much fun!!!


So until next time..........I hope you find much JOY!!

I will pick up with the last week of June :)

No comments:

Post a Comment