Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Visit to Uncle Don's and Aunt Janice's

So...it has been awhile...and we have been very busy. I won't be able to recap every day, but I will hit the highlights...and there are plenty of them! Ha!

We did (all but Norman) get our flu vaccinations! Yeah! I waited late enough.

The weekend before Thanksgiving my daddy, the girls, and I went went to visit Uncle Don and Aunt Janice in Farmington, Missouri. We had so much fun and made soooo many memories. I thought I would tell about our trip with pictures.


This is a strawberry rhubarb pie...delicious!!!

Aunt Janice showed the girls a pomegranate. They really thought they tasted yummy.

Isn't that cool! You just eat the seeds.

Then they tried a mango....yummy..

We went and fed the fish in the neighbor's yard.

They got to see popcorn made in an air popper...another first. They got so tickled!


This is Uncle Don and Skittles. Skittles loves to be brushed. Ha!
Skittles was the one of the big highlights of the weekend. He was probably glad to see us go!  LOL

D and the girls

They got to play with homemade play dough.

They had a tea party with Aunt Janice.

                                                    Such fun!!!!!!!!

                                              We played a board game with Aunt Janice.




We got to go visit Uncle Don's niece's horse stables also. WOW! is all I can say :) Such a neat experience.





Uncle Don's niece

Daddy was having a blast! He loves horses.



PRICELESS!
Getting ready to leave.



Daddy, Aunt Janice, and Uncle Don

Thank you so much Uncle Don and Aunt Janice for letting us come and visit. We had so much fun, and we made so many wonderful memories. I love looking at all your pictures. I miss Grandma Ricie so much. I have such fond memories of spending the night with her, getting together with other family members, and of course her wonderful cooking. We so enjoyed all of your cooking also. I ate sooooooo much!  It was all delicious! I have great memories staying with you also...playing cards, painting finger nails, and singing.  Love y'all!

So until next time I hope you find much JOY!

I hopefully will post really soon because this post only gets me through Monday, November 22nd! HA!!!

1 comment: