Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SNOW DAY!....well not really

HA! We are having a weather day...because you can't really call it a snow day! It was icy this morning on the roads, so they called off school. I wish it was in Jan. instead of three days before Christmas break, but I am not going to complain...just try to accomplish some things.

This week has been a regular week..............but super cold.  Monday was my birthday.....I am thankful..but where did my 20's go. Ha!  Look out...it won't be long until I will be saying where did my 30's go. LOL

Saturday of Thanksgiving week we had our Thanksgiving at Pepaw's and Memaw's. We had lots of food ...wow! and fun visiting. Below are a few pictures that Pepaw and I took:::





There are not many pictures...and I didn't get pictures of many people. I am hoping Pepaw has some pictures I can borrow.

So until next time I hope you find much JOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment