Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday after Thanksgiving

The Friday after Thanksgiving we went to the nursing home to listen to Willam and Nana perform some Christmas songs. It was Gran Gran's 95th birthday! Wow!




Sorry KK........Not sure how to change this :)  Just loved the picture though.










Then we went shopping with Nana, KK, JC, and Uncle William. D met us to eat ........! We stayed out VERY late!

More to Come! Two more full days..........Saturday and Sunday of Thanksgiving! I told you we were very busy!

Today I am off work...................going shopping!!!!!!!!!!!  Hoping to get it done...Ha! (I haven't even started..)

On another note........................I ordered our Christmas cards last night!  Yes...you heard me correctly! I made them and ordered them before the 13th of December...I am not sure that has every happened...Ha!


So until next time .....I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment