Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Day!

Oh what a day to give many Thanks! God has been so good to us!  I am just now posting about Thanksgiving.............but here it is.

We always go to my Uncle Larry's and Aunt Bobbie's. There are always many people and lots of food and fellowship. My mother-in-law and father-in-law usually go also. (I will post our Thanksgiving with them soon.) This is the first year in many years that all of my siblings have been home on Thanksgiving, so that was an extra special treat.

My siblings and I

Our Family


KK and Ella Kate

Uncle Larry welcoming everyone!

Gran Gran and my girls

JC and KK






The many expressions of Emma Klaire!!!!!!!!!!











Kara, Emma Klaire, and McKenzie

We had a great time!

So until next time....I hope you find much JOY!
Still to come ...............Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment