Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Good Stuff :)

Last night we went to the Christmas Parade......FREEEEEEZING!   Norman did park his truck by the library so we were able to walk to it and sit. The girls loved it though. And in Emma Klaire's own words......"It was AMAZING!"   HA!  She is so big for her britches.









Back to Thanksgiving week. Monday night after getting back from Aunt Janice's we just "hung out" at Memaw's.  I will never forget when Ella Kate was probably four or so she asked a lady if she just wanted to go "hang out" at Memaw's. (I think we were at a shower or something). We all just fell out laughing. LOL!
Anyway on Tuesday we cleaned a little and then left for the airport to get William. They love to go to the airport.....and they love UNCLE WILLIAM.  Yeah....More about Thanksgiving week later.



This was Emma Klaire's attire for the airport!  HA!



Wednesday of Thanksgiving week we visited and played with Uncle William and Nana. Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday I can update on some more of Thanksgiving week.

Tonight I have my Girls' Night out and Ella Kate has cheer. So kind of a crazy night..
We are having a yummy supper. The girls are at Nana's right now while I am making my roasted garlic mashed potatoes.  Hopefully they will turn out yummy!
One last note: This was some of the Christmas pictures from 2008. Priceless!!!!



So until next time...I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment