Monday, January 16, 2012

MORE CHRISTMAS

Even though I am late with these pictures, it is much better than me trying to scrapbook......which would never get done!

This past week was a normal school week. We had dance, church, Upward, etc.
Saturday Ella Kate played another great game. She scored a basket also!! YAY!!!!

Yesterday we had third Sunday at Aunt Barbara's and Uncle Jimmy's which was very enjoyable. I had to go work at on lesson plans at school Sunday afternoon which was very much NOT enjoyable.

Today we are out of school.  Love it!!!! Elijah is down while Matt and Mason are gone hunting with Pepaw so the girls are out there playing with him.

So now I am going to try and finally blog the rest of our Christmas pictures.

These are from Christmas morning. The girls got up very excited. I cooked a small breakfast, and Pepaw, Memaw, and T came to see the gifts and eat. My family would have come but JC, KK, and Kadence had arrived and there just wasn't time.






As you can see I didn't take very many pictures for some reason :(

Around 12:00 we left to go to Nana's to see KK, JC, and Kadence. We stayed until about 1:30 and then left for Gran Gran's house for Christmas. Most everyone was there, and it is always great to get to go back to her house. This is the second Christmas that she has been in a nursing home, but we still go back to her house for Christmas. After Gran Gran's went back to Nana's to hangout with the Texas crew.

Ella Kate and Kadence
Are they just not adorable?

Uncle Jerry, Mama, and Uncle Larry

Gran Gran and Ella Kate

Jonathan and Kadence

Aunt Kathy and Kadene

Ella Kate and Mama

Aunt Bobbie, Rebecca, and Emma Klaire

Emma Klaire and Randy

Lori, Daddy, Emma Klaire, and Randy

Kara, Ricky, Tami, and Heather

MacKenzie, Emma Klaire, Randy, and Kadnece
I got alot of pictures of Randy...ha!  Emma Klaire just had a ball sitting in his lap...looks like Kadence did also.


Kk, Ella Kate, and then same as above photo.

          I am not going to try to name everyone one in these pictures....too many.

Uncle William

This is a picture (I zoomed in alot.) of Norman, JC, and Nathan (I think.) talking instead of listening to the music.  Ha ha!

Too cute for words!



Kadence taking a great nap!  They got to Pontotoc around 7 or 7:30 (I can't remember now.) after driving all night. Kadence did great though and slept the whole time. 

Like I said.....I got lots of pictures of Randy. Ricky and Ronny were there also.  Sorry guys.





These are some of the great grands. The bottom row of girls are Uncle Jerry's grandkids (Brandy's).









As the pictures show.....lots of fun and many wonderful memories made once again.

So until next time..............find JOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment