Sunday, January 29, 2012

ELLA KATE....BIRTHDAY GIRL


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA KATE!!!
JANUARY 25TH

Dear Ella Kate,
   I can't believe that you are 10 years old. I so wish I could freeze time...however I also can't wait to see what God has in store for you as you grow into a young lady. Every year on your birthday we are reminded of how small you came into this world (2 lbs. 14 ozs).  You now are a healthy, beautiful girl! This year you welcomed a new baby cousin (Kadence), got braces, started taking clogging and baton, and continued piano and Upward basketball.
   Your daddy and I are so proud of you. You work hard in school and try your best. We have started a chore chart that you compete for a commission which you are enjoying and so am I! Always be kind to everyone and keep your eyes on Jesus. Always remember that we love you so much and always will. We can't wait to see what this next year brings. Remember you are kind, you are smart, and you are important!
                                                                   Love,
                                                                       Mama

I really wanted to scan some baby pictures in, but life got in the way. Norman did get three scanned in from a scrapbook page I will share. This summer I hope to organize pictures and hopefully I will be able to share then.

This picture was my first Mother's Day.


So until next time .......Find Joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment