Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Memaw!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful Memaw , mother, and amazing Mother-in-law!  We wish you the best. 

Today Ella Kate went and spent part of the day with Nana and D. Norman, Emma Klaire, and I just hung out around the house. Well actually I WORKED! Ha! No really since last Thursday I have cleaned closets, cabinets, emptied many little purses and bags, and gone through toys. I spent a lot of my break doing it and finally finished about four this afternoon. It was so worth it though. I don't think I have had every room in my house "clean" since we moved in. We will see how long it will last. Norman is always telling me ....Maintenance is the key....so we will try to maintain.

I cooked supper tonight for Memaw's birthday. Pepaw, Memaw, T, D, and Nana came and ate.  


I didn't get a picture of  Tim this time :(



****On another note.....Since last Wednesday the girls have been sleeping upstairs ALONE ALL NIGHT!!!!  This is a major, major, major accomplishment. Now let me start by saying that the fact that they were in our bed is totally our doing, and I completely understand that. Would I do it again? Yeah....probably so.  However, it was time for them to sleep alone. (Norman lays down with them until they go to sleep. We are hoping to wean them from that in a week or so.) They have adjusted well. It is still very hard for me. I hate not having them where I can hear them breathing and knowing that I could reach out and touch them at any moment. But I know it is for the best, and we are all sleeping really well.

So until next time.............I hope you find much JOY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment