Monday, January 2, 2012

Going to the Airport

The Wednesday after we got out for our Christmas break, the girls and I went with Nana to pick up Uncle William at the airport. The girls love going to the airport....when it is to pick up someone. The taking back part isn't much fun.....too sad. Anyway here they are waiting:


This is their favorite thing to do while waiting....up and down.
                                         

WAITING

For some reason I didn't get a picture when Willaim arrived this time.


After we got back to Nana's, Bec Bec was there and we all had a good visit.

              Uncle William came out to our house and made Christmas cookies with us.


I just had to add these...I can't remmber the exact occasion..I think this was a school day.





 So until next time .............find lots of JOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment