Monday, March 21, 2011

SPRING BREAK!!

HAPPY  BIRTHDAY NANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPRING BREAK NEWS:
Well Monday and Tuesday were wet and cold.........................BUT THE REST OF THE WEEK WAS BEAUTIFUL.. THANK YOU GOD!

Blake and Mason came to visit and stay for most of the week, so the girls played out at Memaw's and Pepaw's most of the time. I got caught up on some cleaning, school work, watching tv, etc.

Wednesday I had a mini me day! Nana kept the girls :) Wed. afternoon Gran Gran came to visit with us. That was a real treat. She is going strong, and my girls love her to come and visit.


Thursday we played outside and around. Ella Kate went to Randa Clair's birthday party that afternoon.

Friday was zoo day-----------and Elijah's birthday!


What a face Emma Klaire made in these pictures. ....above & below!









She wanted to hold him so bad.  HA!


A picture has to be taken in the egg when we go to the zoo. :)

Emma Klaire's shadow.


Saturday we played outside---------wonderful weather!!!!!!!! We also celebrated Nana's birthday :)






Norman planted some cherry trees and azaleas. I thought it would be neat to have a "then" picture so that one day we can have a "now" picture.





Sunday was third Sunday at Uncle Jimmy's. I didn't take my camera. :(
Today we had to go back to school :( but we made it.  Girls' Night Out is at my house tonight. Why oh why do I try hard stuff. I should just pick out something easy............Anyway I am attempting broccoli souffles and chicken pastry bundles...............we shall see!


So until next time...............I hope you find much JOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment