Monday, March 14, 2011

Go..Go..Go................Now slow..slow..slow

That is how I felt last week. And I hope this week will go slow, slow, slow because it is SPRING BREAK!!!!  Its is actually raining and yucky here today, but I kind of like it. I makes you just want to stay in the house. So I am trying to get some things done so that the rest of the week we can be outside. It is suppose to be beautiful!!!

Last week I took Emma Klaire to the doctor. She had a really bad ear infection. She had to get a shot along with oral antibiotics.........................she is much better!! Then the rest of the week was just normal everyday busy, busy, busy. Saturday we went to Elijah's second birthday party. So much fun!! Yesterday I took a nap. I never take naps...............but it was great ;)




Waiting on the Birthday boy!


Elijah...Birthday Boy!!

It was a farm-themed birthday just in case your were wondering. Ha!! Fun! Fun!
Blake and Mason are down visiting for a few days ...fun!

More spring break blogging to come.........................
So until next time....................I hope you find much JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment