Sunday, March 6, 2011

...Stuff...

A couple of Saturdays ago we went to Uncle Matt's and Mae Mae's to celebrate Blake's birthday. He turned 18!!!!  The guys went and played paint ball. The gals and Pepaw and Elijah went to Target.  Whoo Hoo!  Love me some Target!  We all met at the paint ball place for cake and ice cream. I think the guys got beat up pretty bad. Ha!! They had a "ball"  What was funny was when we pulled up, we started hollering at and taking pictures of these guys-thinking it was our crew---wrong!  Anyway below are a few after shots.


Blake---Birthday Guy!


My hubby!!

T

Mason!!
For some reason I didn't get one of Uncle Matt. Sorry :(

The picture below was taken last Sunday.....priceless :)



This past week was busy. We had tumble class, church, and Family Reading Night at school .Yesterday I was VERY PRODUCTIVE.. Thank Goodness!! If I wasn't too embarrassed I would have taken a before and after picture of the rooms upstairs. But now everything has a place. So the plan is to keep it that way!!! Finally...................is all I can say. Now for trying to get my pictures in some type of order this summer. 

So until next time............I hope you find much JOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment