Sunday, April 3, 2011

PERFECTLY NORMAL :)

Well the last two weeks have been busy/normal/perfect. I have got to where I read several blogs and keep up with several caringbridge sites. As a result................I have realized how my life is perfectly normal..................which is what I want. So many of the families just want a normal night at home..........cooking supper, taking baths, doing homework, etc,............all under the same roof. Thank you God for my normal/perfect life.

I don't like it when I don't blog because I honesetly can't remember everything we did the last couple of weeks.

Last weekend Emma Klaire was sick. She was just laying around, so I finally took her to the doctor. She ended up having an uninary tract infection. Bless her!! I stayed with her this past Monday, and she stayed at Memaw's Tuesday. She is much better thankfully.

Last Sunday Ella Kate was in her first Bible Drills. I forgot to take my camera, but a friend got a picture. So one day I will post it hopefully. I was so proud of her.

Ella Kate had her third grade musical Thursday night. It was super!!!



Friday night Norman and I had a date night....:) Olive Garden and a movie!

Saturday I cleaned the gargage while Norman did yard work and the girls played outside. The weather was glorious to say the least. Saturday late afternoon the girls and I went to the park for a little while and then on the mall to meet Bec Bec. That was lots of fun :)




Today was another beautiful day........church, walked, Wal-mart, church, etc.  Ella Kate went with the older children to watch the Associational Bible Drills. She will get to participate in that next year.

Hopefully I won't wait as long next time to update.  Remember to thank God for your normal/perfect days...I know I am so thankful.

We are suppose to get some reallly bad weather tomorrow. I am not looking forward to that. I wish I could just stay at home with my girls....but work/school beckons. Maybe it will just pass right over us.

So until next time............I hope you find much JOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment