Sunday, May 1, 2011

SWIMMING TIME :)

Ella Kate, Emma Klaire and Pepaw decided to try the pool Easter afternoon..........I just observed. They said it wasn't really that bad!

Emma Klaire isn't sure she wants in............

Ella Kate takes the plunge...............

Ok...she is in a swimsuit...really wanting to get in.....

Emma Klaire taking the plunge.........

a change of swimsuits ....she didn't like her belly button showing....hope she never changes that opinion..

now a shirt on also...she is set..

                                             floaties on............and ready to go............again
                                                    Ella Kate was swimming having a ball...I didn't get enough pictures..

Pepaw had a fun.... of course!

 So until next time...........find much Joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for no bellybuttons! haha I just bought myself a yellow-polka-dot tankini, and I'm happy to say my belly button is firmly under wraps! I'm pretty sure Jesus (and my daddy) didn't mean for my swimsuit to be smaller than the majority of my underwears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley doesn't like hers showing either!

    ReplyDelete