Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I am one blessed mama! I am so thankful for my girls and my husband.

              I am so very thankful for my mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother!

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, caring, GIVING, mama. She has always gone above and beyond what she had to do as a mama. She is also an awesome Nana! Thanks for loving us so much!
 She is Texas bound today due to her third granddaughter being born shortly!
             So I don't have a new "Mother's Day picture"... so last year's one will have to do.

My mother-in-law is also a super mama. She raised three wonderful sons........and I got one of them!!!! She is also a wonderful Memaw. Thanks for loving us also!


And of course we have an amazing Gran Gran...............who we love also very much!!!!!

So until next time..................I hope you find much JOY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment