Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kadence is here!!!!

Isn't she adorable?!!!!
Kadence
May 11, 2011
7 lbs 1 oz  19 inches long
I only have a few pictures sent by text messages so the quality isn't the best. I will have some more pictures soon.

Katherine, Jonathan, and Kadence are doing great! We can't wait to go and see them in a couple of weeks :)  I am so proud of Katherine! She was a trooper.

Ella Kate is super excited about going to Texas. She is marking off the days on her calendar. Emma Klaire said, " She is a cutie pie!"

Backing up a little: Ella Kate had her piano recital the end of April. She did a great job!!
                                                                  Before the recital:




During the recital...





Mrs. Patricia and Ella Kate



                                                         Randomness!!!! But Priceless!






I have several other things to blog about that have happened in the last couple of weeks...I hope to soon anyway.
So until next time............I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment