Monday, October 25, 2010

A Look Back.............

Hi to all!

Monday we had parent/teacher conference day....so Ella Kate got to spend the day with Elizabeth Grace. They made pizzas and cookies. Memaw picked up Ella Kate and Emma Klaire around three and they just hung out.  HA!

Tuesday Norman to Ella Kate to cheer and Upward evaluations. Ella Kate has decided she wants to play Upward basketball this year. She is really excited. I had my Girls' Night Out Supper Club.  It was sooooooo yummy! I am going to have to start taking pictures so that I can blog better about it. Emma Klaire stayed with MeMe............we had a late night.

Wednesday we didn't have church so the girls played at Nana's for awhile so I could clean. Then we went to bed early!!!

Thursday I left early from school with Ella Kate and took her to her daddy's office. She was running a fever, but Emma Klaire had an ear check-up at 3:00. Emma Klaire's ears are great, and Dr. Berry took the tubes out. Hopefully she will stay well this winter. When we got back I took Ella Kate to the doctor. She had strep. She got a shot and some medicine, but by Friday afternoon was sooooooooo much better. Worth the shot for sure!!!!!!

Friday Norman stayed home with Ella Kate. They played and rested. We just hung out Friday night.

Saturday I went and picked up Elijah and Mason. Elijah spend his first night with us!! He was so good, and had such a great time playing with my girls. We went to a fish fry at Pepaw's and Memaw's church, and then went to their church again Sunday before taking the boys home Sunday afternoon.




                                                              Sweet Cousins!






Today was just a good ole Monday....boy it sure is getting dark earlier and earlier!!!

I know there was not very much exciting news in this update................but I think it will be neat to go back and read from time to time. 

So until next time............. I hope your find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment