Sunday, October 3, 2010

I am really going to try and do better. First let me recap the last two weeks!!! Oh My!

The week of the 20th was actually a normal school week. We had dacnce, piano, visisted with Gran Gran. Nana, D, Memaw, and Pepaw. The 25th Pepaw, Memaw, the girls and I went to the NICU Reunion. Ella Kate spent 4 1/2 weeks there when she was born. The doctors and nurses took such good care of her. It sure was a scary time for all of us. It was so hard to leave her every night to come home.  Below is a picture of her main doctor..Dr. Darling..! Ella Kate only weighed 2 pounds and 14 ounces when she was born!! God is Good!!


Ella Kate got to put her handprint on a tile that will be hung in the new NICU.
After going to the hospital, we all went to the mall and shopped and ate till we were very tired!!!!

Sunday Norman and the girls went to church. I had some kind of virus that kept me in bed. I even left work early Monday, but by Tuesday I was much better.  The rest of the week went well. Ella Kate had two teeth pulled Thursday. She did so well!!!!! No problems at all.

Friday night Norman and I went to Tupelo to eat and look at dishwashers while Ella Kate went with Nana to the ballgame adn Emma Klaire stayed with Memaw and Pepaw.
Saturday the girls and I went shopping with Mae Mae. We found some good deals and had lots of fun. We got to see Matt and the boys for just a short while.

I reallly hope I can stay up to date better. This going back and trying to remember is for the birds.  Ha!!! Hope you enjoy the pictures below!!!


Emma Klaire giving a Elijah a sweet hug. I'm not sure he is really enjoying that hug! ha!

Emma Klaire's first pig tails!

My sweet girls!





Side views of their pony tails.  LOL

So until next time...I hope you find much JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment